Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BACFest 2014 Arrivals

BACFest 2014 Arrivals

We're less than 10 days away from the kickoff of BACFest 2014. So what day are you planning to arrive? I assume everyone will be staying at the Hilton. Use this forum to let everyone know your plans. As long as Delta is on time, I will arrive Thursday afternoon at PDX around 3:30. Should be at the Hilton around 4:30. By the time I get checked into the hotel, it will be cocktail time and I'll be looking for the lounge! See you there.

Brad

We will arrive in Portland at PDX on Sat. Sep. 13th at 10:40 a.m. to do some touring and visiting. We will get to the Hilton Wednesday evening the 17th. See you there!
    Mike Nielsen
    McCook, NE
    Sierra N9164S

Thanks Brad for starting this thread! Some of us will be working our way back from McMinnville and the Evergreen Museum, probably after 6m when the group makes it to Vancouver.
    Where has our Sierra been:

FLY SAFELY
    Jon Krane

I'll be arriving 10 AM, Wednesday, 17 Sep, at PDX on Air Canada Flight 8121 on a Dash 8-300. WhooHoo! I'm with Brad Mitchell, after that flight I'll be looking for the lounge at the Hilton! But, Aeroplan flyers can't be choosers.....much....See you all there.....
    Jeff Knight
    Beech Aero Club
    International Director
    B19 Sport 150
    CF-MEX
    Cold Lake, Alberta

We should get in to Pearson in the Sundowner between 2 and 4 pm on Wed. Depends on if there is a morning cloud layer over the Straits of Juan de Fuca.
    Jack Becker
    Orcas Is., WA
    1978 Sundowner N836KT

motor coach.jpgmotorcoach1..jpgI will be in Wednesday evening. Thanks for answering the questionnaire last week. No need to get a Rental car .We have Bob Prange and Tom C picking up arrivals to Pearson and PDX (you will be able to reach them via 855-We Fly Beech) . Also we will have a motor coach with restroom, TVs and comfortable seating taking all of us to the Oregon international Airshow on Friday @ Hillsboro and then back to the Hotel. We still have a few spots available for late check ins.Just email or call .Thanks JP

John Persinger
    Beech Aero Club President
    N18990

We will arrive on Monday and spend a couple days on the cost, checking in at the Hilton on Wednesday afternoon.

N9357S - B24R Sierra
    Denis Weiser

John Redmond and I plan on arriving Tuesday and camping Tuesday evening at Nehalem Bay State Park. We also plan on camping near Moab on the way home so we can visit Canyonlands and Arches National Parks.
    Bob Schmidt, Founding Member
    Sundowner N282G has landed in:

Also flew VH-WEI in Oz.

Scheduled to arrive Saturday . Weather is the deciding factor regarding flying the Sierra in. The last few days have been VFR on the top between Bellingham and Pearson. Bremerton, Seattle and Olympia have had morning fog with 200 ft ceilings but BLI and VUO wide open. Will be there in any case by noon if driving and look forward to meeting the lunch crowd.

Cheers,
    Mick

I'm toying with the idea of doing the Van's RV factory tour in Aurora on Tues afternoon or Wed morning. Either way, I'll be around by Wednesday afternoon to give rides from PDX or VUO to the Hilton. I'm renting a minivan so call me using the BAC phone number, 855-933-5923. John P will have an extension added to transfer your call to my cell phone. Also, you may PM me in advance, and I'll give you my cell phone #.

Safe travels and looking forward to a great BACFest!

Bob
    Always have an "out"

Bob Prange
    N6928Q
    Musketeer Custom III
    M1070
    Manufactured Nov 1, 1967
    KHWY
    Warrenton, VA