Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BAC at SUN n FUN EVENTs April 21-26, 2015 Lakeland Lainer Airport, KLAL, FL

BAC at SUN n FUN EVENTs April 21-26, 2015 Lakeland Linder Airport, KLAL, FL

We will have a "meet & greet" for members daily ON THE STREET IN FRONT OF THE LARGE BEECHCRAFT SIGN where the King Airs are displayed. The times will be posted later when we have enough volunteers to staff it.
    We currently have three volunteers, we need at least 3 more and it would not hurt to have some back-ups in place. It will be a 30 minute window each day.

It is your organization and your time and efforts would be appreciated for improving the BAC experience for the other members. If anyone is willing to volunteer, please contact me at 855-933-5923, ext. 712.

The annual SUN n Fun BAC dinner will be Thursday evening at 6:30 pm. It will be at the Outback Steakhouse located at 5255 S. Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL. Please put this on your "to do" list. It is a great opportunity to meet new members and revisit with old friends.

If you plan on attending, please RSVP me by 3:00pm on Tuesday, April 21st. Anything after that may or may not be an issue for the restaurant. The last 2 years they have been given us excellent service in a timely and courteous manner. More details will follow on the menu. All alcoholic beverages are the responsibility of the member.Questions, please contact me.

Link for Sun n Fun tickets: http://www.sun-n-fun.org/getdoc/4d0a...ion-Rates.aspx

Dave
    South East RD
    N2161W
    855-933-5923
    Last edited by Wayward; 03-16-2015 at 11:18 AM.

Dave,

We have a 2' x 3' BAC flag, which is in my possession. Do have a use for it at Sun n Fun?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bob Schmidt, Founding Member
    Sundowner N282G has landed in:

Also flew VH-WEI in Oz.

Bob,

Thanks for the offer, but I do not at this time. Maybe we should get one for each region, as I can see times a flag would work nicely. I have a banner we will use for the dinner.
    Dave

Bob,

On second thoughts, I think it would be more practical to use the flag. Let's make arrangements for that.
    Thanks
    Dave

The annual SUN n Fun BAC dinner will be April 23, Thursday evening at 6:30 pm. It will be at the Outback Steakhouse located at 5255 S. Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL.
    If you plan on attending, please RSVP me by 3:00pm on Tuesday, April 21st. Please contact me at 855-933-5923,ext. 712. Anything after that may or may not be an issue for the restaurant. All alcoholic beverages are the responsibility of the member.
    ALL MUST ORDER FROM THIS MENU
    CHOICE OF ONE:
    9oz Outback Special
    8oz Chicken
    Simply Grilled Tilapia
    Walhalla Pasta (veggie)
    CHOICE OF ONE:
    Baked Potato, Sweet Potato,Garlic Mashed
    Potatoes, Aussie Fries, MixedVegetables,
    CHOICE OF ONE:
    House Salad, Caesar Salad
    CHOICE OF ONE:
    Carrot Cake, Cheese Cake

Non-Alcoholic Beverage Included.
    Tax & Gratuity Included.
    Everyone Must Order From This Menu

I will be checking my schedule this week. But I am hoping to attend this year.

Paul Werbin
    Flight Ops/Safety director.

Thanks, Paul.

Anyone else that is considering attending Sun n Fun, please let me know ASAP.
    855-933-5923, ext. 712.

Thanks,
    Dave
    SE RD

Dave,

I'm not going to make it, but I can send the flag to you. Send me a PM with your address and I will send it.

Bob
    Bob Schmidt, Founding Member
    Sundowner N282G has landed in:

Also flew VH-WEI in Oz.

Bob,
    I received your BAC Flag today. It was a beautiful surprise. It certainly exceeded my expectations. The logo is on both sides of a very nice material, and sharp blue lettering. Hats off to your vendor and to Rick for his art work.

Thank you for lending it to me for Sun n Fun. I will take very good care of it and return it promptly after the event.
    Dave
    SE RD
    N2161W

Just a reminder, SUN n FUN is the 21st-26th of April. If you are planning on being at the BAC Dinner, contact me at 855-933-5923, ext. 712. preferably by 3pm on Tuesday. See more details above. Come on out and meet your fellow members.

Thanks
    Dave S.
    SE RD
    N2161W