Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video of the year ? If you missed BACFest 2015 this year you can still enjoy !!!!!

Darn it! I loved that video. I knew exactly where the N6715D footage was located. That was a fun day and a great venue. A little breezy and the breeze gave members a nice challenge landing on an island in the Mississippi. I loved the flights back to Dubuque too. Listening to that poor controller handling all those mouse drivers was a hoot. There was some guy trying to land on the wrong runway too. I remember who you are as I listened intently on the radio... Dude, we were landing 36 NOT 31!!! 36/31 maybe the numbers looked the same... Maybe you didn't want the long taxi to the parking area to save fuel costs... LOL!!!!! The stories that night were fantastic...
    Chris Nowak
    N47 - Pottstown, PA

https://photos.digitaldubuque.com/Ev...Club-Abel-Isl/ They are sending us the link for the video also.
    Last edited by JOHNNYXRAY; 07-17-2019 at 04:45 PM.

John Persinger
    Beech Aero Club President
    N18990

Thanks, JP. I hadn't seen the photos before!
    Bob Schmidt, Founding Member
    Sundowner N282G has landed in:

Also flew VH-WEI in Oz.

And a VERY BIG thank you to Denis and Kathryn for an event I shall always remember and enjoy. Hey .... still got the amazing shirt!

Nelson
    Nelson Amen
    landed and supported local economy

Amen, Amen!
    Bob Schmidt, Founding Member
    Sundowner N282G has landed in:

Also flew VH-WEI in Oz.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12