Thread: BACFest 2016 Welcome Bar-B-Que and Packet Pickup

BACFest 2016 Welcome Bar-B-Que and Packet Pickup

For those who have arrived or will be arriving today, Thursday, September 22.

There will be a Bar-B-Que starting around 4PM today at the Host Airport - Clark Downtown. Hamburgers, Hot dogs, beverages - adult and regular will be available.

I am looking for a volunteer or two who can help me today due to my work that seems to want to get in the way of my fun. I have three important conference calls that I will need to take at 1PM, 3:30PM and 5PM local time. Anyone that would like to be a cook for a little bit of time would be most welcome.

See you soon!
    Chris Nowak
    N47 - Pottstown, PA

I am in for helping with the cooking if not driving shuttle. I can burn them dogs with the best of 'em!
    Nelson Amen
    landed and supported local economy

Thank you to all the attendees that made the event a great success! Thank you for the help. You are all amazing! What a club! Lots of fun... Gaston's here we come!!!!
    Chris Nowak
    N47 - Pottstown, PA

Quote Originally Posted by trumpet nelson View Post
    I am in for helping with the cooking if not driving shuttle. I can burn them dogs with the best of 'em!
    Yes you can !!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

John Persinger
    Beech Aero Club President
    N18990

In Nelsons defense . Chris was doing well with the cooking . I took the helm and Nelson answered the 911 call . Remember no good deed shall go unpunished. Nelson thanks for the recovery .

John Persinger
    Beech Aero Club President
    N18990