Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brunch at Rick's Cafe Boatyard - Indianapolis, IN (KEYE) - Sunday, Nov. 13, 2016

Brunch at Rick's Cafe Boatyard - Indianapolis, IN (KEYE) - Sunday, Nov. 13, 2016

Fly into Eagle Creek Airpark and join us at Rick's Cafe Boatyard for brunch. Plan on enjoying the view of Eagle Creek Reservoir from the patio as we dine. The restaurant is a short walk across the street from the FBO. Arrive by 11:30am EST.

http://www.rickscafeboatyard.com/indianapolis-home.html

Brunch menu
    http://www.rickscafeboatyard.com/index.php/brunch.html
    John Redmon
    East Central Regional Director
    '78 Sierra N18981
    KMQJ
    McCordsville, IN

States visited with N18981
    & Boots on the Ground!
    (No fly overs or touch-n-goes)

unable to make it due to attend cfi clinic this weekend. larry newland n9142s
    Larry Newland
    Places I've been in my B24R

Sorry to hear you can't make it Larry. Hopefully you can make Portsmouth (KPMH) on 11/26. For those that plan on attending (KEYE) please RSVP on the forum or contact me directly. I plan on making reservations.
    John Redmon
    '78 Sierra N18981
    KMQJ
    McCordsville, IN

& Boots on the Ground!

I'll be there with my wife!
    Nick Boland
    '73 Sierra N2524W

States visited:

John,

Jane and I are planning on being there. The only problem is that the Sierra is on jacks in a hundred pieces in the middle of an annual. It should be done by the weekend. Let me say that again.....It SHOULD be done by the weekend. I'm waiting for a couple of parts. If it's not, I will let you know by Saturday morning.
    Curt Lindauer
    Sierra N9369S

John, I'm hoping to make this on Sunday, but won't know for sure until Saturday. Will confirm then.

By the way, I know a few years ago Eagle Creek imposed a landing fee, but was waived with a fuel purchase. Do you know if that's still the case?

Brad

Quote Originally Posted by bmitchell View Post
    John, I'm hoping to make this on Sunday, but won't know for sure until Saturday. Will confirm then.

By the way, I know a few years ago Eagle Creek imposed a landing fee, but was waived with a fuel purchase. Do you know if that's still the case?

Brad
    Brad, I reconfirmed a few days ago that there are no fees if we go to Rick's Café Boatyard. They did not charge us last year.
    John Redmon
    '78 Sierra N18981
    KMQJ
    McCordsville, IN

& Boots on the Ground!

I will be there with Mary weather permitting Larry Newland finished cfi course last weekend
    Larry Newland
    Places I've been in my B24R

Planning on it. I hope to meet you guys. I'll be alone. (N80BP)

We will be there! (weather permitting) I finished the annual today. As a side note, My son, and partner in the Sierra, Curt IV, did his first solo flight in the Sierra today! He has less than 50 hours since he got his PPL. Most of that has been dual in the Sierra.
    Curt Lindauer
    Sierra N9369S