Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: San Antonio - "25 cent Guess Your Weight FLY-IN" - May 19th

THIS EVENT WILL BE RE-SCHEDULED FOR A FUTURE DATE.

Way to windy and if the rain on Friday soaks the grass in front of my hangar we'll look like Woodstock.

So - - CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL - - and we'll look for a better day. Shucks ......
    Nelson Amen
    landed and supported local economy

MOVED TO MAY 19, 2018 - - - see the BAC calendar. Let's see what happens !!

(photo - - 92 lb aft ballast weight)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nelson Amen

ONLY 33 DAYS TO GO - - - MARK THAT CALENDAR, DUDE !!

Hey - - it's time to join Weight-Watchers or something. Quick, before it's too late! (might try that adv on TV with the 5 free meals .... )
    Nelson Amen

Nelson,

Idk. But i think if you’re the owner/author of the thread I think you can update the title. Maybe we’ll get a few more bites on our bait.

Quote Originally Posted by trumpet nelson View Post
    ONLY 33 DAYS TO GO - - - MARK THAT CALENDAR, DUDE !!

Hey - - it's time to join Weight-Watchers or something. Quick, before it's too late! (might try that adv on TV with the 5 free meals .... )
    Can I bring parts of the plane to weight? I'll step on the scales too... but I might not want to look. Can't commit to being there (with or without a plane) as I don't know what I am doing tomorrow. But it's on my calendar.
    Jay L.
    Sierra 2044L Driver

I don't know how to change the thread title ...... but I did manage to vote and rated this thread "excellent" .....

Looking for help from the keyboard masters .....
    Nelson Amen

ONLY THREE WEEKS TO GO !! BE THERE !!

SIDE NOTE: The field-of-competition just got reduced by one. I am leaving Colorado without my Sundowner. It is now parked on the ramp at Salida until my return. A great story for you the next time we meet! Not an airplane readiness issue, but a scheduling conflict.
    Nelson Amen

Time to find a shiny quarter and bring it to San Antonio !!! You just KNEW this would cost you something .... 12 days to go!

Also - - time for me to collect a lunch head count for the grill supplies, so post here if you plan to attend. Please let me know by May 15th. Thanks.
    Nelson Amen

Easy decision ! Zero participants so I am removing from calendar. We'll try again some other day. Cancelled.

CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL
    Nelson Amen

Sorry all - I'm in Helsinki until Saturday morning so a bit of a ways for me - and my trip home takes me via London, Cork and a few points in between.

I need to post a trip report on the visit with Jerry and Ruth but have barely had time to sleep much less post much.
    -=-
    Mark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12