Thread: Aircraft Spruce Midwest Grand Opening - West Chicago, IL - Saturday - Sept. 07, 2019

Aircraft Spruce Midwest Grand Opening - West Chicago, IL - Saturday - Sept. 07, 2019

Fly into the DuPage Airport (KDPA) and take the free shuttle running every 30 minutes to the Aircraft Spruce Midwest Grand Opening Event. Event runs from 8am - 3pm CDT. I plan on arriving around 11:00am CDT and I will be driving up. The following is from the e-mail I received.

"Join us Saturday September 7th, 2019 for our Aircraft Spruce Midwest Grand Opening event. We will offer our best pricing storewide and serve a complimentary taco lunch for those in attendance. Vendors will be displaying their product and a raffle will be held benefiting the EAA Young Eagles program.
    We hope you can join us and meet the friendly staff at our newest Aircraft Spruce location!"

"Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co. is pleased to announce the openingof our newest distribution warehouse in West Chicago, IL. The new location islocated in a 52,000 sq. ft. warehouse situated between Du Page and Auroraairports. Aircraft Spruce Midwest will provide lower shipping charges andfaster delivery to customers throughout the central portion of the UnitedStates."

Aircraft Spruce Midwest
    1110 Commerce Dr
    West Chicago, IL 60185

https://www.aircraftspruce.com/catal..._supersale.php
    Last edited by AVIATOR_; 08-29-2019 at 08:50 PM.
    John Redmon
    East Central Regional Director
    '78 Sierra N18981
    KMQJ
    McCordsville, IN

States visited with N18981
    & Boots on the Ground!
    (No fly overs or touch-n-goes)

I will not be attending tomorrow unfortunately. I have worked my days off this week and need every available minute to prepare for BACFest. So, far I haven't seen anyone planning to attend. If you do please post here and take pictures. Thank you.
    John Redmon
    East Central Regional Director
    '78 Sierra N18981
    KMQJ
    McCordsville, IN

States visited with N18981
    & Boots on the Ground!
    (No fly overs or touch-n-goes)