Thread: FFC Fly-in May 17 - Aircraft Spruce Super Sale

FFC Fly-in May 17 - Aircraft Spruce Super Sale

Hello everyone,

The annual FFC spring fly-in takes place this Saturday. This is also the same day as the Aircraft Spruce SUPER SALE.

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/eastcoastSupersale.php

Expect big discounts and large crowds. Last year they were parking on the grass after lunch. I will be at the FBO around 10am. Will have transportation to/from Spruce. Lunch will be provided by Aircraft Spruce (hamburgers, hot dogs, drinks, chips, etc). I will have the SE banner on the fence next to the FBO. When you arrive, call my cell at 706-317-3227 for transportation. Don't fly out until our the group picture. Let's plan for a group picture at 1:30pm in front of the banner. We had about 10 BAC planes last year and would love to see over 15 this year. Who can turn down a big sale for aviation stuff?

If you are planning on arriving after 2pm let me know so I can stay to provide transportation.

See ya'll Saturday.
    Doug

If anybody flying to this event and happen to pass by Columbia, SC on the way please let me know. I would like to get a ride to the fly-in.

Chun,

If you can make it up to Laurens that morning I know the work crew at 34A will be taking a work break to make the event. You can email Mike Rellihan. You can also contact Norton Geddie over in Myrtle Beach. I am sure he would love an excuse to fly.

Doug

Extra Extra.....

During the 1:30pm gathering in front of the banner there will be a drawing for $50. This will certainly help with the gas or Spruce purchases.

See you there...
    Doug

Gardner Aviation is offering 50% off VFR and IFR certifications during the event. You can arrange ahead of time by calling 866-486-6061 or get your 50% coupon on Saturday for use at another time.

Doug