Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fly-in brunch at Sheboygan, WI (KSBM), June 14th

Fly-in brunch at Sheboygan, WI (KSBM), June 14th

We're having a BAC fly-in brunch at the Burrow's Final Approach Steak House Restaurant, located in the Burrow's FBO building on Sunday, June 14th from 10:00 till noon. The restaurant is located on the South side of the airport, at the end of taxiway F. Plenty of parking for airplanes right out front and cars in back, so fly if you can, drive if you can't!

The restaurant is a fine-dining establishment, with linens and everything! Bring your spouse/significant other!

Check out their web site at burrowsaviation.com for more information.

Us, too!

So far, that's:

Bob and Jennifer Schmidt
    Sam and Dru Cryer

Probables:

Larry and Dawn Hellmuth
    Larry and Debbie Last

wojek

she boy (a) gan

Area is world famous for Swiss Cheese , spring time huge yellow bellied perch , and , during WWII , watching submarine races with your current sweetheart at night on the bluffs overlooking Lake Michigan . As the world famous beer drinking Polack said , " ve get so old so soon and so late so smart" . Prosit .

above comments have NOT been spellchecked ! !

Reminder

The Sheboygan brunch is less than two weeks away!

So far I have:

Bob and Jennifer Schmidt
    Sam and Dru Cryer
    Larry and Dawn Hellmuth

Probables:

Larry and Debbie Last

Anyone else interested? 10 AM at the restaurant.

Weather looks crappy for Sunday. 500' ceilings, chance of thunderstorms. I won't postpone yet, but check this site for an update tomorrow. Looks like the rain date of the 14th is going to happen. Anybody invite Steve Cote?

Who'd invite Steve to a fly-in? It'll SNOW!

Marty Vanover
    Phoenix, Az.

Quote Originally Posted by rgschmi
    Weather looks crappy for Sunday. 500' ceilings, chance of thunderstorms. I won't postpone yet, but check this site for an update tomorrow. Looks like the rain date of the 14th is going to happen. Anybody invite Steve Cote?
    Yeah, we saw the weather moving in..........we are out for the 14th as Another daughter is graduating that day...........

At least I got to fly twice this week!!!!

Sam
    Samuel Cryer
    President
    Plane Safe Aircraft Maintenance, Inc.
    Waukesha, WI (KUES)
    http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...sFlying146.jpg

Sheboygan cancelled due to weather. Forecast is for 1200 overcast and less than 5 miles visibility with mist in Sheboygan tomorrow AM... It would be doable, but it's supposed to be fun, and it wouldn't be for the VFR guys.

I guess we are on for the rain date of the 14th if anyone can make it. I'm flexible if that date doesn't work out. We can always go for dinner some weekday after work, too.

Let me know.

We'll get it figured out Bob. A nice relaxing trip up on a weekday would be fun. Let's keep up on this and make it happen! We can also go to JVL (depending when they close) or Palmyra for dinner too!

Sam
    Samuel Cryer
    President
    Plane Safe Aircraft Maintenance, Inc.
    Waukesha, WI (KUES)
    http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...sFlying146.jpg