Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panama City Beach Fly in

Panama City Beach Fly in

Ok, I was waiting for BAC to finish up. I posted about a week ago on the calender several Fly-ins for the southeast. Here is the first one.

This Sunday noon @KECP we will meet and do a line walk of the attending planes. We will the go to Boon Docks Seafood ( and other food as well) for lunch and story telling. Let me know I you plan to attend so I can work out transportation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Eddie Smith

Wish I could make it. Saturday I could, but Sunday I am flying out to DC. Have a fun time. Guess this one will not count for PT points since it didn't meet the 2 week notice. Keep posting more.

Doug
    -----------------------------------------
    Mobile: +1-706-317-3227 (GMT-5)

Yes it does count. It has been up for a while. Im just reminding everyone about it. Besides, the rule is 5 days not 2 weeks.
    Last edited by Ed; 10-05-2011 at 02:50 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Eddie Smith

Would like to be there; it is so close to home (Dothan, Al). However, as a minister my Sundays are kind of full! Maybe next time.

Ken Farley

I'm planning to be there.
    Cloyd Van Hook
    Founder and First President of BAC

States visited (though not necessarily landed in) by N2393L (AKA Minnie), N9227S (AKA Annie) and N26TM (AKA Mary) while I've owned and flown the aforementioned aircraft.

Ken, come on down. We will be coming from church as well. Last year wasnt such a great turn out on Saturday( college football) so I thought I always eat after church? We are flying down Saturday and spending the night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Eddie Smith

Update! restuarant at 1pm so, as long as you are at the airport by 12:45 you can make it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Eddie Smith

Ed, it's looking like it's going to be a cozy gathering.
    Cloyd Van Hook

States visited (though not necessarily landed in) by N2393L (AKA Minnie), N9227S (AKA Annie) and N26TM (AKA Mary) while I've owned and flown the aforementioned aircraft.

Need a head count for transportation? Chime in!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Eddie Smith

Ed,

I'll have one guy with me.

Cloyd
    Cloyd Van Hook