Okay, there has been some confustion on the new classifieds software, here’s some key points:
- How to post a new ad.
- How to access existing ads.
- How to edit an ad.
For all of these items – go to the Classifieds section by clicking Classifieds on the “Navbar”.
Then to place a new ad click the “Place an Ad” link:
To edit or modify your existing ads you need to get to your existing ads. Go to My Ads:
Then select the ad you want to modify:
Then activate the “Product” menu:
Then select the item from the menu you want:
- Edit – will edit an ad allowing photos to be added or text changed.
- SOLD IT! – will “de-activate” an ad – leaving it in the system but not showing as a listing.
- RELIST – will “re-activate” an ad.
- Move/Delete – Move or delete the ad – after selecting the ad look at the bottom of the ad, there will be new items without a full redraw:
- To Move: – Select the new category and click Submit
- To Delete:– Check the Delete checkbox and click Submit
Hope this little bit helps.
Comments can be made in the related forum thread at https://www.beechaeroclub.org/showthread.php/8154-New-Classifieds-Quickie-How-To.