I’m a new(ish) pilot in search of my first plane. I’ve been a member of BAC for a year now, and have consumed a huge amount of information about the baby beech line over that time. After a few attempts at a purchase, I am reaching out to BAC’s classifieds to find a great Musketeer, Sundowner, or Sierra to call my own. Instead of pushing and shoving at a moments notice whenever a good listing comes up on the sites, I figured a passive note of interest would be better for any folks on the fence about listing, but would prefer to see a plane stay in the BAC family.
Over the last year as I have worked out my mission, tolerances, and budget, the following things are what I’d be particularly interested to see in any prospective plane:
- ADS-B in/out capabilities already complete
- Garmin 430 or better GPS unit
- Working wing leveler / autopilot
- Proximity to my home area (Boston, MA)
- Well documented
- Passes the Mouse Hunt document inspection checklists
- Is already within BAC
- 180HP (No A23A’s as I can’t find an A&P who wants to take a 346 into their lives)
The more that this list describes your current plane, the more interested I am! For most reasonable prices I am ready to provide a cash offer and am happy to work at whatever pace is preferred by the seller. If you’re at all considering a sale, do reach out!