Thread: Article: Southeast Fly-in for November 2014

Article: Southeast Fly-ins for November 2014

The fly-in is attached to a Pancake Breakfast sponsered by the Airport--anyone interested contact me (fred) @ fred@dpcgen.net

fred

Planning on being there (AOPA fly in) if weather is VFR from Aiken.

Peace,
    Don

Change on the meeting at KSSI. We will meet just outside of the entrance to the Vendor area on the Jeppesen side of the building at 11:00 a.m. Call me ((855-933-5923) Ext. 712) when you arrive if you have any questions.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    SE RD
    Last edited by Wayward; 11-05-2014 at 08:17 PM.

Oops. Didn't see the change. That's why I didn't find you guys.

Peace,
    Don

Sorry Don. I wish you had called me. I had called the FBO earlier in the week and they could not give me any information as to the location of the set up, so used the vendors location. I figured it was a place everyone could find regardless of where it was on the field.

Please send me the info of your trip and I will turn it in for President's trophy points.

Tim Hill, Charlie Deck and I also attended.

Dave

old member Norton Geddie and Doug Muse were also in SSI. I was chatting with the new AOPA Foundation Executive Director Jim Minow. He owns a Sundowner and is based in Leesburg, VA. Jim said he was going to join BAC. Any members in the Leesburg area should meet him. Great guy.
    Doug

Doug, I wish you had given me a call. It would have been nice to visit.

Dave

I looked for you but didn't see anyone. My phone didn't charge that morning so I was without a phone till that night. Lesson learned: Always remember to make sure the plug is IN the wall when hooking up the phone to the cable. It helps.
    Doug