Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Article: Discount Club Donut Special (bulk Club order special in progress )

Article: EXTENDED Discount Club Donut Special (bulk Club order special through AEC a

Last edited by JOHNNYXRAY; 10-12-2016 at 10:11 AM.

John Persinger
    Beech Aero Club President
    N18990

Retracts need two sets of retract donuts for MLG and one set of fixed gear donuts for NLG.

Sorry , Cloyd I just posted the original to make it a article. Jo -bolts only needed on fixed gear mains (2 a side ,sometimes three) retracts have different donuts for the mains only. Fixed gear works on mains ,NLG and NLG of retracts.

Is this offer still available? if so, what is the timeframe for ordering, and the cost?

I need two (2) sets for a Sundowner.

Thanks
    Sandy

Sandy:
    The bulk order has expired, however AECi offers discounts to BAC members. Contact Darcy at AECi, mention your membership.

Rap

Rap McBurney
    N28848

I think you mean no shelf life limitation. Not no shelf life. But I am glad that you are working on a group purchase again. Mine are still in good shape after about 8 years of use, but I will buy a complete set for a retract and put them in storage until needed since they are fine when stored. I suspect that the price will gradually increase enough that it makes sense to take part in a BAC bulk purchase if you work out a BAC deal.
    Thanks JP

We are looking for under $600 a set price point . We need members to step up . Currently a Sierra is @ $2300 for a complete replacement (3 sets) . This could save the BAC member over $500 .

$600 per wheel ain't bad. I need to replace my MLG so you can count me in for 2 fixed gear sets.

Perhaps if we do another group purchase we need a Barnstormers ad, join BAC and participate in the group purchase, save hundreds of dollars....or something like that

Flight Levels Flight Levels rashby's Avatar
    I would also jump in on a purchase for my fixed main gear.
    Roland Ashby
    Beech Sport, Aeronca Chief (sold) and Zenith CH650 (currently being built)