Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sun 'n Fun 2016 Lakeland FL

Talking Sun 'n Fun 2016 Lakeland FL

We are planning spring break for my family and I talked my wife into doing a day at sun n fun after a day at legoland for my 5 year old. I will be there on Wednesday. I also got tickets for 9/27 club so we could get a good seat for the air show. I can't wait, would love to get a chance to meet and see some of your guys planes.

We usually do have an event. And since Charlie Booton is now the regional director I bet he will come up with a few times to meet people.

Paul Werbin
    Mid-Atlantic Regional Director

You picked the right night. Hoping to be there as well.

Peace,
    Don

Don--see you there again this year.
    fred

Orbiting Earth Heading to Pluto corcoran's Avatar
    I am 90% committed to going to SnF.
    $300 r/t JetBlue from Boston... $1,200 via Sundowner.

Probably stag.

Level Cruise Level Cruise
    Florida panhandle between Pensacola and Ft Walton Beach
    Hey folks. Stay tuned for place/time for a BAC event at Sun n Fun. I'll research and then post soonest. Looking forward to it!

Cheers, Charley Booton, SE Director

I'll be at Sun N Fun this year. We will have a booth there. Come by see me and talk for awhile. I'd like to convince a lot of you I can help and not just put my hand out to take your money selling parts. I'll be there all week. See you there!!!!
    Thanks for the opportunity!
    KennyOliver@globalparts.aero
    www.globalparts.aero
    316-733-9240

BAC Dinner during Sun n Fun

Just made a reservation for around 25 folks at Manny's Original Chophouse for Thursday, 7 April 2016 at 5:00 pm. Any later was not recommended due to the large dinner crowd...especially during the airshow week. They'll try their best to seat us together.

Any updates/changes I'll keep y'all posted.

Manny's Original Chophouse
    5125 S Florida Ave
    Lakeland, FL 33813
    (863) 940-9924

Just found out over the weekend that we should have a spot reserved in the Type Club tent/pavilion during Sun n Fun. I'm in the laborious process of registering BAC for the event. If/when I get approval, could I count on several volunteers to occupy our table/booth during the week? I plan on attending the entire show (5-10 April) but only plan to have our BAC desk open 6-9 April (Wed-Sat). I hooked up with Johnny X-Ray last week and got a few trinkets to pass out. He plans on providing more and I'll welcome other ideas/items to give away. Johnny suggested I take our new BAC canopy there and perhaps have a cookout one night. Welcome any/all ideas. Still lined up for the BAC dinner at Manny's Original Chophouse for Thursday, 7 April at 5:00 pm. See above post for more details.

Cheers, Charley Booton, Sierra, N9143S

Is anyone interested in a Bahamas trip before or after Sun n Fun? I am thinking of a few days on Andros for Bonefishing or perhaps a stay at Blackpoint or Staniel Cay for some snorkeling in the Exumas undersea park.

Paul Werbin
    Mid-Atlantic Regional Director