Thread: Looking for help - wingtips in Indiana (KUMP) & Nelson in Branson

Looking for help - wingtips in Indiana (KUMP) & Nelson in Branson

This is a long shot, but .... I might as well ask:

Is there a member attending BACfest 2016 coming from the NE that would have room on-board to bring me my recently purchased droop tips (ok ... insert remarks here...) and would not mind being a "UPS pilot" while heading to Branson?? I appreciate that they are somewhat clumsy, but at least they don't weigh much.

I recently purchased them from a new member (Zack) in Indiana (he switched to the stock tips) and I am hoping to take delivery. Unfortunately, he will not make BACFest this year , and I am driving, so .... my resultant request. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nelson Amen
    landed and supported local economy

Nelson-

Call me when you get a chance... I am currently in PA and will be driving back to Missouri this week. I usually drive through the night straight through (18 hours) along Interstate 70. I hit Indy at about midnight... Maybe your seller has a 24-hour location that could hold on to them until I get there... I am driving a pckup truck and have lots of room... (417) 880-1286
    Chris Nowak
    N47 - Pottstown, PA

Quote Originally Posted by SkyPilot View Post
    Nelson-

Call me when you get a chance... I am currently in PA and will be driving back to Missouri this week. I usually drive through the night straight through (18 hours) along Interstate 70. I hit Indy at about midnight... Maybe your seller has a 24-hour location that could hold on to them until I get there... I am driving a pckup truck and have lots of room... (417) 880-1286
    18hrs on I70 through the night doesn't really sound like fun. I would be sleeping as I went over the hills and through the woods.

N9357S - B24R Sierra
    Denis Weiser

I've made that 18-hour drive more times that I care to think about... It is the 4AM to 6AM time that is the hardest part.... after the sun comes up it gets easier and I am closer to the destination so the adrenaline starts to kick in....
    Chris Nowak
    N47 - Pottstown, PA