Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hotel for BACFest available

Hotel for BACFest available

Good morning all.

I have the misfortune of having to cancel my trip to New Bedford this year. I am still stuck out of country while KIAH airport remains closed due to the hurricane. My travel funds are fast depleting, and Houston will need my cleanup skills when I make it home. I haven't a clue how my Sundowner is doing.

That being said, 2 things:

1-Tom, please remove my name from the expected registrants. Sorry I won't get to enjoy this wicked party

2- I have a reservation for the BAC-approved-hotel, Wednesday to Sunday I believe. Rather than blindly cancelling it I want to make sure that it is offered to my fellow BACers. I am not sure how this is done, but we can make it happen.

DD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thoughts and Prayers are with you and the many other people in the Houston area. Stay safe my friend.
    Chris Nowak
    N47 - Pottstown, PA

Quote Originally Posted by SkyPilot View Post
    Thoughts and Prayers are with you and the many other people in the Houston area. Stay safe my friend.
    Thanks Chris.

I just found out I can get the time off. Just need to clear with the boss (wife) and I can let you know tomorrow. I would only need thurs-sun, but I'm sure we can make the change.

Dave

Ok Dave, we'll stay in touch

DD,

You will be missed. Best of luck to you with the hangar conditions. East Texas television coverage looks ugly all around.

I got only 1/4 inch of rain at my hangar. Welcome to Texas .......
    Nelson Amen
    landed and supported local economy

Quote Originally Posted by trumpet nelson View Post
    DD,

You will be missed. Best of luck to you with the hangar conditions. East Texas television coverage looks ugly all around.

I got only 1/4 inch of rain at my hangar. Welcome to Texas .......
    My "welcome to Texas" was hurricane Ike 5 weeks after landing here. I was not impressed with the welcome.
    ...this is a reminder

DD,

I called the hotel direct today, and they gave me the group rate for thurs-sun. Maybe you can hold yr room for a few more days to see if there's any late comers. Appreciate the offer.
    Thx,
    Dave

Derick, it's sad what's happening at your home. You will be missed, but go home at take care of business, see you next year.

N9357S - B24R Sierra
    Denis Weiser

Derek - safe travels getting back and good luck with house and airplane. We'll miss you - will have to come over for a visit later after you're all dug out.
    -=-
    Mark
    States Flown To/From/In (but not including over)