Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Air show and tell fly in (HWY) Fly Circus airshow picnic August 12

Air show and tell fly in (HWY) Fly Circus airshow picnic August 12

https://www.facebook.com/events/498353933937310/

On August 12, we have a special event planned. CVCC will be joining with the Beech Aero Club to go to The Flying Circus in Bealeton, VA. We will meet at the Warrenton, VA airport (10 am) for a meet and greet and a lunch. From there, the Corvair drivers will shuttle the pilots over to The Flying Circus which is approximately 5 miles. We will all watch the show and then afterwards, we will shuttle the pilots back to the Warrenton airport. For those so inclined, the Beech Aero Club will then give free rides to any of the Corvair club members! Beech Aero Club is coordinating this event so they will need to know how many of us are coming for purposes of planning for the food and getting discounted group rate tickets for The Flying Circus. A small fee will be charged but that will buy you lunch, your entrance into The Flying Circus .

The Flying Circus admission ticket ,food and a chance to take a aerobatic airplane ride are no charge to active BAC members . If you are interested in talking about your plane (maybe giving a ride) with some classic car people and maybe learning about their cars come on out.

Here is the list to start 1. JP and Andrea
    2. Bob Prange ( his hangar at Warrenton)
    3. Alan White

John Persinger
    Beech Aero Club President
    N18990

On the website Sept 29th is listed for 2019.

Who is going?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

There's not a lot in this post that JP got right! The date is Sept 29. Not sure where he came up with August 12? Also, I will be at my high school reunion so I won't be able to be there. I've only told him that about a dozen times. I think the high altitude flying affected his brain! Also, last year we ate lunch at the event so I'm not sure if he has something else planned for that or not?

I’m game to show up weather permitting. Looks like a good time.

Not to invade the post, but I can't find the store drop down menu to buy shirts and items? I posted it on the forum but no one answered....thanks for any help you can send my way.

If I remember correctly the store was accessible through the BAC Facebook page. Can't confirm that though since I'm not a FB user.
    Jack Becker
    Orcas Is., WA
    1978 Sundowner N836KT

This was last years post
    Quote Originally Posted by drwhite View Post
    There's not a lot in this post that JP got right! The date is Sept 29. Not sure where he came up with August 12? Also, I will be at my high school reunion so I won't be able to be there. I've only told him that about a dozen times. I think the high altitude flying affected his brain! Also, last year we ate lunch at the event so I'm not sure if he has something else planned for that or not?

John Persinger
    Beech Aero Club President
    N18990

Quote Originally Posted by Calpilot View Post
    Not to invade the post, but I can't find the store drop down menu to buy shirts and items? I posted it on the forum but no one answered....thanks for any help you can send my way.
    Two ways. The BAC Lands End deal found here: http://www.beechaeroclub.org/showthr...end#post104482

Or if you're up North or just like Jeff Knight better, PM him about the FB link to those shirts/hats and some type of smooth fleece jackets...
    Michael Dunlevie

N9185S has taken me, so far...

It has ever been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues. Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNYXRAY View Post
    This was last years post
    So where is this years post? You going?