Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BAC Day 2019

0.75 working on a few commercial maneuvers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sierra N6008D

Weather and personal obligations prevented flying today but I did go to the airport and confirm that the prop still turns.

Glad to see all the people who did get to fly.

My first post and a good day to do it! Flew the musketeer N2334Q back home to KJZP (Pickens Co GA) from KDED (Deland Fl) after a great visit with my mother on her 73rd birthday! It was smooth at 7500ft and the Beech didn’t disappoint. Happy Memorial Day and thanks to all those who serve(d)!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wendell Turner
    Jasper, Ga.
    N2334Q

Put me down for 0.8 hrs. Local flight to check the new heated pitot tube and 3 takeoffs and landings to stay current. From KTAZ.

This is easier than my logbook flew today to Orange County New York kobelt New York and back to Danielson CT about 2 hours good flight

I too went to the airport after church and sat in the plane 'cause the high winds and lightning were something I did not want to contend with. Kudos to those who got in the air.

BAC Day 2019

Well, it’s now 11pm on the 26th and I’m just now reading that today was a thing. But I flew my Sierra (1.7 hrs logged) on Friday and we had a blast just the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by szfried; 05-27-2019 at 01:06 AM.
    Simon Fried
    Tucson, AZ (KRYN)
    N18940

Places I've landed a Beech Sierra

I sat in the seat of N2129W yesterday and installed a new wet compass while waiting for my customer to show up. Now this morning I am flying with my instructor at 8:00 to do some commercial maneuvers. Long live BAC!

DD

N24027 flew 1.1 hrs. Took off from Shreveport Downtown airport (DTN) and flew north and then turned southeast to look at some property. I didn't even realize it was BAC Day just knew I needed to get in the air after not being up for 2 weeks.
    Dwayne Wilson
    M-1929

Well...what do we have here?

N9185S, just around the pattern then BAC in the hangar and drove to see friends under clouds and winds.
    Michael Dunlevie

N9185S has taken me, so far...

It has ever been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues. Abraham Lincoln