Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beech Party Annual Event, 9-12 Oct, Beechcraft Heritage Museum, Tullahoma, TN

Level Cruise Level Cruise
    Florida panhandle between Pensacola and Ft Walton Beach

Thumbs up Beech Party Annual Event, 9-12 Oct, Beechcraft Heritage Museum, Tullahoma, TN

What do exceptional people, extraordinary aircraft and a fabulous venue have in common? That would be Beech Party! Everyone is invited! Whether you are a passionate aviator, an enamored enthusiast, or own any brand of aircraft, please come to Tullahoma on the second week of October.

As in years past, should be a lot of BAC folks in attendance...especially since we has 3Z enshrined last year!

Lots of accommodations and good restaurants nearby, plenty of aircraft parking and camping facilities.

Plan on a group dinner.

WHEN : October 10 - 14, 2018

WHERE : Beechcraft Heritage Museum

570 Old Shelbyville Hwy

William Northern Field (KTHA)

Tullahoma, TN 37388

BEECH PARTY MUSEUM RATES

(Oct. 11, 12, & 13)

Museum Members - $40.00/day

Aviation Affiliated Members - $45.00/day

Guests - $50.00/day

Just checking-in here, is this still-on ? haven't heard anything about it lately.
    I'm nearby, might swing-by some day (what would be the best day to be there?)

Question about the "BEECH PARTY MUSEUM RATES" is that the admission price for touring the museum? or ?
    -Aaron
    N686AU at HSV

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron.1138 View Post
    Just checking-in here, is this still-on ? haven't heard anything about it lately.
    I'm nearby, might swing-by some day (what would be the best day to be there?)

Question about the "BEECH PARTY MUSEUM RATES" is that the admission price for touring the museum? or ?
    No, Sir. Those are the Beech Party Rates. The normal rate, non-Beech Party Days are $10 for adults, $7 for seniors & teenagers, $0 for 11 & under.

Beech Party is worth the price of admission. It’s wild crazy fun. It a Southern BATF Party. Babes, Alcohol, Tobacco & Flying, but not in that order.

I am in from Wednesday to Sunday . Jeff Knight and I are planning a little motorcycle rental during that time. Hmmm. Have not done that in awhile. Strongly recommend Beech Party and the museum. Beech Party is the annual event the Museum uses to fund raise for the year along with the museum members annual meeting. What a great way to meet fellow Beech Nuts and pilots. The club is having a Friday night dinner there.

John Persinger
    Beech Aero Club President
    N18990

JP
    Time to Buy!!
    Stop by me on way home
    Fred
    Fred (fastfred) Culleton
    N6703P-Sierra C24R
    Flowery Branch, Ga
    KLZU Home Base

I arrived a half hour ago. I’ll be departing this afternoon. Weather tomorrow doesn’t look good. I have a meal ticket for tonight, pass for tomorrow, and one night’s camping if someone wants it. They usually allow you to give it away.
    John Redmon
    East Central Regional Director
    '78 Sierra N18981
    KMQJ
    McCordsville, IN

States visited with N18981
    & Boots on the Ground!
    (No fly overs or touch-n-goes)

I think I just missed you yesterday John .We are all getting together for dinner and drinks tonight after the Museum. If anyone is wondering call the 855 we fly beech ext 1 . Leave your phone number if I don’t pick up . We should have about 15 of us here. New group buy developing.

John Persinger
    Beech Aero Club President
    N18990

Caught John before he had to leave, but there's a BAC party going on at Beech Party.

IMG_3940.JPG IMG_3943.JPG
    Michael Dunlevie

N9185S has taken me, so far...

It has ever been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues. Abraham Lincoln

Are those "Beechcraft" decals available, and if so, where?
    Les Gawlik

N6008L M-2087
    Martin State Airport (KMTN), Baltimore, Maryland

AS has the Beechcraft decals.
    Jack Becker
    Orcas Is., WA
    1978 Sundowner N836KT