Thread: Sunday Sept 29 Flying Circus Bealeton VA. 11-4 pm

Sunday Sept 29 Flying Circus Bealeton VA. 11-4 pm

I was thinking of calling this a dis-membership drive . Beech Aero members will receive a ride from Warrenton airport to the Flying Circus in Bealeton VA. Airshow admission, refreshments and admission to a privately reserved pavilion with special guests Butch Patrick from the TV Show the Munsters and Paul D’amato (Dr Hook) from the hockey movie Slap Shot. Also in the attendance will be the Corvair club and Beltway Butchers Hockey team. Get your Presidents points also . Need head count a few days in advance for refreshments ordering.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JOHNNYXRAY; 09-20-2019 at 11:30 PM.

John Persinger
    Beech Aero Club President
    N18990

Looking right now that assuming I can get off the ground in the morning, the weather will cooperate.

When and where are we meeting at HWY?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

John Persinger
    N18990

I would like to make it. I think I should be able to get there. How do I get in touch with people, and what time?

At the last event I attended, a member went home because he could not find out where on the airport we were meeting. At an earlier event, I flew to the airport planned only to find out the airport was changed and no one else was where I was.

I went to update my membership information to include a cell phone number, and found that there is no field for that.

JP, I don't see your cell phone number.
    Last edited by N6008L; 09-28-2019 at 04:34 PM.
    Les Gawlik

N6008L M-2087
    Martin State Airport (KMTN), Baltimore, Maryland

You can pm me . I just pm'd you . We can figure out the shuttle from warrenton to the show.

John Persinger
    N18990

Wow. JP did a fantastic job! The Flying Circus is a gem. I had no idea we had a spot like this so close. I am definitely coming back with more of the family. It was a perfect day. Thanks, John. Thanks, BAC!
    Les Gawlik

N6008L M-2087

John Persinger
    N18990

One thing I did not know until yesterday was that the toll free number on the front page of the website rings to the president and the board. So, if you're lost at a site where you know BAC is, you can call the toll free and usually get a prompt response. It's like a club Unicom.
    Les Gawlik

N6008L M-2087