Thread: BAC LITE 2020 - if attending, your info due by March 1st - and hotel info

BAC LITE 2020 - if attending, your info due by March 1st - and hotel info

All,

YOUR INFO
    Please view/download the attached Word doc and use it to send me an email (not a PM). This will allow me to collect the needed information for planning our meals and activities. Due by March 1st, 2020.

LODGING
    You will be responsible to complete your own lodging arrangements. I have selected two hotels near the San Antonio Airport that provide airport shuttle service, shuttle service to two of our meals, breakfast on-site, and free wifi. Think - - "economy plus", NOT "resort"! I plan to rent a van for those landing at my 8T8 Airpark on the west side of town, as well as to shuttle us from these two hotel locations as needed. Those with vehicles may be asked to help.

The two hotels are within walking distance of each other and a few restaurants.
    First choice is the Pear Tree Inn:
    https://www.druryhotels.com/location...ntonio-airport

Second choice is the Holiday Inn Express:
    https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpres...at/hoteldetail

Third choice is completely yours. There are several other hotels within a few blocks of the above two. And, of course, many REALLY nice places downtown (but then you will need to provide your own transportation).

BAC LITE 2020 SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
    See the Bacfire newsletter and my previous postings ... for now. Give me about a month to get everything finalized.

Post questions as needed!

Nelson Amen
    San Antonio, Texas
    210-834-1991
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Nelson Amen
    landed and supported local economy

Nelson , Looks great !! Thanks for organizing .The club is all in for assistance on this . Sounds like a nice turn out so far !!! We can set up a constant contact registration that with email you updates if you desire. Pm or email me for assistance if you want. Thanks

John Persinger
    Beech Aero Club President
    N18990