First off I would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas to you and yours and I hope the Holidays bring you all great joy and happiness.

I Graciously accept the Presidents Trophy and to let you everyone know now I am Planning on winning it again next year, so you all better start making those flights to support every fly-in you can, because I will be.

So all of my Northeast Gang send me your list of places you would like to have a fly-in at in 2006, I would like to start our season out early, so if you have any ideas for January send them to me and we will get the ball rolling.
I believe we hosted the most fly-ins for 2005 and we need to keep that lead again this year.
So far we have BAC East II planned for Gettysburg, Pa May 19 - 21. So mark your Calendars.
I know Tom Corcoran is willing to host our second annual international fly-in in PEI again this year and we will have to show up in droves, but I will leave this up to him and the new International Region Director to finalize.
I would love to see some new faces at our events this year and step up our entertainment at all of our events, so if you know of any museums, tours or other happenings in our region, please let me know and we can get it setup.
Again I wish you all the Happiest of Holidays.

Brian S. Foote
BAC NE Regional Director
N9198S 75 Sundowner