Hello All
I had to change our tour for Gettysburg, originally I had a bus reserved, but it required a minimun of 30 people.
So we are still doing the tour, except we will be sharing the bus with other tourist.

So far the attendance is as follows:

Brian & Bertha Foote
Gary & Diane Boyce
Steve Cote'
Brad Mitchell
Dean Sikes
Bob Swaim
James Burrill
James Hoffman
Ken Hilson
Woodie & Tina Diamond
Carl & Dorothy Bastiani
Kerry Muller
Rick Krens
John Woods
Ethan Giddings
Mike & Janelle Hippensteel

If I do not have your name on this list, please let me know ASAP so that I can plan on Saturdays food.
If you decide to come on Saturday for the tours, they start at 9:00 AM and can be paid for at arrival.
If you are only coming for the BBQ, please let me know so that I am not looking for you Saturday morning.

Car Rental for those interested is Enterprise Car Rental 1-717-337-9000
Remember we will have vans running for your convenience, so you do not have to rent a car.

Hotel: Rooms at the Holiday Inn Express in Chambersburg 1-717-709-9009 are still available as of Friday.
When calling, please let them know you are with Beech Aero Club.
This is the best rate and availability I could find, nightly rate is $95 for King or Queen and $105 for a Suite, please book as soon as possible and I apologize for the late notice, but multiple rooms have been hard to find.

Well we are just a few days from BAC East II in Gettysburg, PA (W05) May 19th - 21st, the Northeast second annual fly-in and BBQ.

This year we are not making it all about aviation, we are making it about history and FUN, I know not two words most of us use in the same sentence but we are in Gettysburg, one of America's most riveting historical locations.

This year we will not be charging an entrance fee for BAC members and their family members, your BAC dues will be covering this.

But we are having to charge for the tours.

Friday Night we will be doing a Ghost Walk cost $6.00 Per Person

Saturday we will be using the Gettysburg Tour Group cost $39.25 Per Person
This covers entrance to 3 local museums and a 2 hour bus tour of the battlefield

Starting at 8:45 am we will pick up our tickets and be on our way.

Bus tour begins at 1:30 pm

Barbeque starts at 6:00 pm

We will have two vans running between the Airport and Hotel Friday Afternoon and then to the Ghost walk Friday Night.

The vans will be running again Saturday morning to get everyone to the tour center and again to the hotel and airport Saturday afternoon.

Of course we will be running Sunday morning from the hotel to the airport so that everyone can get off early.

I am looking for volunteers this year for van drivers and BBQ Chefs, so let me know if you would like to volunteer.
All volunteers get free dinner Saturday night, of course everyone else does to, so don't get to excited.

I do need to know if you are coming and how many of you there will be, please email me so I can get a head count.

Ghost Tour $6.00 PP
Gettysburg Tour $39.25 PP

Brian Foote
BAC
PO Box 453
Newcastle, Maine 04553

Remember this event is open to non BAC members, but we will have to charge a $20 per person entrance fee to cover the transportation and BBQ.

No Tie Down Fees!

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Brian S. Foote
BAC NE Regional Director