--- In musketeermail@yahoogroups.com, Steve King <sking@l...> wrote:
> I have a leaking sump drain (flush type, 79 Sundowner M-2130), and
> to replace the o-ring. I'm near an aircraft parts house (LGB),
but my
> Beech parts book is at FUL. I'd really appreciate getting the
> number for that o-ring, in order to save an extra round trip
between the
> airports in my car. (I searched the BAC members website, and
found a
> good discussion about these drain valves, but didn't find a PN for
> drain valve o-ring--just for the valve to tank o-ring.)
> Thanks,
> Steve King
> N6007Y
================================================== ========
Steve - I replaced both O-Rings last year. You'll need MS29513-020
and MS29513-031. I also ordered MS29513-132 but can't remember
why. You'll have to defuel the tanks. Remove the fuel quantity
transmitter. Fabricate a socket by shaving off about 1/8inch from
top leaving 2 round tabs to fit the sump drain or get a heavy duty
snap ring pliers. Remove the sump drain assembly, replace both O-
rings. Outer O-Ring is easy, the inner o-ring can be removed by
using a small pick. If the inside nut spins when you are screwing
the sump back in, hold it with a screwdriver tip by inserting the
tip into castle nut.

Hope this helps,
N61526 (For Sale)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Give the gift of life to a sick child.
Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'

Join BAC today and be a part of the ONLY Type Club for the Musketeer series!


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: