Thread: Fly the Devil, Fly In, KSPF, 9/23/2006, 12:00 am

Fly the Devil, Fly In, KSPF, 9/23/2006, 12:00 am

Reminder from:   musketeermail's Calendar Title:   Fly the Devil, Fly In, KSPF Date:   Saturday September 23, 2006 Time:   All Day Repeats:   This event does not repeat. Next reminder:   The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 3 minutes. Location:   KSPF Phone:   605-721-1571 Description:   Fly the Devil  23 Sep 2006: I am hosting a fly in at Spearfish, SD (KSPF). We will fly a flight plan, this year, to Devils Tower (Centennial Year of the Park.) The flight will be about 45 minute round trip. Black Hills Central Reservation has setup blocks of 5 rooms for us at the Holiday Inn at Spearfish (about 5 minutes) and another block of 15 rooms at the Mineral Palace Hotel in Deadwood (25 minutes.) Call Black Hills Central Reservations at 800-529-0105 for Hotel rooms above. There is a service fee and be sure to get their cancellation policy. My wife and I found a couple of hotels in De

Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy __._,_.___ <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

Join BAC today and be a part of the ONLY Type Club for the Musketeer series!

www.beechaeroclub.org

<!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| --> <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

SPONSORED LINKS
    Parks and recreation software Aviation lawyer Aviation attorney <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| --> <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->
    Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
    Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
    Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest (musketeermail-digest@yahoogroups.com...livery: digest) | Switch to Fully Featured
    Unsubscribe (musketeermail-unsubscribe@yahoogroup...ct=unsubscribe)

<!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| --> __,_._,___

Fly the Devil, Fly In, KSPF, 9/23/2006, 12:00 am

Reminder from:   musketeermail's Calendar Title:   Fly the Devil, Fly In, KSPF Date:   Saturday September 23, 2006 Time:   All Day Repeats:   This event does not repeat. Location:   KSPF Phone:   605-721-1571 Description:   Fly the Devil � 23 Sep 2006: I am hosting a fly in at Spearfish, SD (KSPF). We will fly a flight plan, this year, to Devils Tower (Centennial Year of the Park.) The flight will be about 45 minute round trip. Black Hills Central Reservation has setup blocks of 5 rooms for us at the Holiday Inn at Spearfish (about 5 minutes) and another block of 15 rooms at the Mineral Palace Hotel in Deadwood (25 minutes.) Call Black Hills Central Reservations at 800-529-0105 for Hotel rooms above. There is a service fee and be sure to get their cancellation policy. My wife and I found a couple of hotels in De

Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy __._,_.___ <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

Join BAC today and be a part of the ONLY Type Club for the Musketeer series!

www.beechaeroclub.org

SPONSORED LINKS
    Parks and recreation software Aviation lawyer Aviation attorney <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| --> <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->
    Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
    Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
    Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest (musketeermail-digest@yahoogroups.com...livery: digest) | Switch to Fully Featured
    Unsubscribe (musketeermail-unsubscribe@yahoogroup...ct=unsubscribe)

<!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| --> __,_._,___