Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Current Rellihan Circumstances

Current Rellihan Circumstances

Just need to let everyone know that I'll have only sporadic contact capability for an uncertain length of time. We just checked into a hotel down in Jacksonville, Fl (at 0400). My Mom is in the hospital, and isn't faring very well. Not completely unexpected (she had cancer surgery a year ago, and has been a chain smoker her entire life); and she is closing in on her 81st birthday. So I'm not sure what my circumstances will be for a while. I certainly won't be able to ship parts for a while, beyond the ones I managed to get out today.

Mike our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Gary & Debbie

Our prayers and best wishes are with you also. Please keep us posted, and if you need anything just call, we'll do what we can. Will keep an eye on the place for you while you're gone, like always.

Monty, Jeanne and Jim

Re: Current Rellihan Circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by Rellihan
    Just need to let everyone know that I'll have only sporadic contact capability for an uncertain length of time. We just checked into a hotel down in Jacksonville, Fl (at 0400). My Mom is in the hospital, and isn't faring very well. Not completely unexpected (she had cancer surgery a year ago, and has been a chain smoker her entire life); and she is closing in on her 81st birthday. So I'm not sure what my circumstances will be for a while. I certainly won't be able to ship parts for a while, beyond the ones I managed to get out today.
    [q

uote][/quote]

Mike. Sorry to read about your mother. My thoughts & prayers will be with you.

Our prayers are with you and your family

Do not worry about us at this time of need. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your mother.

Jeff Ryndak

Mike;

All the best thoughts and prayers from us up here at the Raytheon Club in LWM.

Lou Maglio

thinking and praying for you and your family