Thread: aircraft cover

aircraft cover

Iam looking to purchase a cabin cover and I am looking for any suggestions. Are they better with or without the inner lining? What co. is good?

I have one made by Bruce's that has a lining and it is great. My plane is tied down outside all year long with lots of snow wind and ice and it fits nice and snug.

Chad

Trae,

I've replied to you on the chat box. I don't know if you've recovered your plane from 34A yet but I'm due to take Minnie up there in a few weeks for donuts and just looked at your home field and my route and I'll pass over your head. Depending on my schedule and yours maybe I could stop at MVC and let you take a look at my cover if you're interested.

Cloyd

Cloyd, I appriciate your offer but I am in South Carolina 60 miles south of 34A working. Maybe I will get by and see you at Mikes hanger.

Just got a cover from Plane Covers, looks great and fits nice. Will have to see how it wears in a few years.

Craig T

Plane cover

I got mine (unlined?) for my Sierra from Bruce's Custom Covers, an excellent
    fit and very well made. Contact Tom Blaine (copied here) at
    tom@aircraftcovers.com .

Ed Fitchett
    C-GBTC
    Toronto

aircraft cover

I have a Bruce's Custom Cover of the snap on variety and it's a nice cover. Mine is not lined so I'm not sure if it makes any difference.

I'd highly recommend one if you keep your plane parked outside.

Here's their website: http://www.aircraftcovers.com/

aircraft cover

These are the best aircraft covers i have used.

http://www.aircraftcovers.com/

Tony

Plane cover

Gentlemen, I thank you for you comments. Sincerly, TM

It seems that most everyone likes whatever they bought.
    My cover is from Bruce. I have had it for 6 years and it fits like a glove. My plane lives indoors in a hanger so I use the cover mainly when I travel. After a few years I talked to Bruce about upkeep and they sent me a free bottle of liquid 'stuff' to re-treat the cover.
    I am very happy with Fit, Finish, and service.