Here are items for sale that I used while flying my Be23. I'll be putting them on EBay but wanted my fellow Musketeer pilots to have the first crack at them. I believe they are lower priced than if you bought them from EBay. Prices do not include shipping and I'm open to the method of shipment you prefer. If you buy several items you'll definitely realize a savings in shipment costs. Payment needs to be made by certified check or money order in US funds unless you want to wait for your regular check to clear. I'm not against selling the items outside the USA but you will have to pay for customs charges, etc. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

1. Dick Clark H10-13S Stereo Headset, includes bag (very good condition) = $190.00
2. Soft Comm Headset, bought new and only used a few times by passengers, includes bag (very good condition) = $55.00
3. Soft Comm Headset, bought used but sent to factory for refurbishing and only used a few times by passengers (good to very good condition) = $35.00
4. ICOM VHF Air Band Transceiver, model IC-A5 (this is the one that fits in the palm of your hand) includes headset adapter and Push-to-talk adapter (very good condition) = $160.00
5. Various RAM mounting items including 2 suction cups, flexible arm, universal iPAQ mount, 3" and 2" extension mounts, U-bracket mount and more = $45.00
6. Air Guide flight guides (Central States last updated May 2007 and Eastern States last updated Oct 2007) includes binders = $10.00 each
7. The Student Pilot's Flight Manual - 8th Edition - by William K. Kershner (original price $36.95) = $10.00
8. Rod Machado's Instrument Pilot's Survival Manual - 2nd edition (original price $34.95) = $17.00
9. Rod Machado's Private Pilot Handbook (original price $34.95) = $12.00
10. Military type kneeboard with light and integrated leg strap = $15.00
11. Aluminum kneeboard with storage (approximately 8 " X 11" = $8.00
12. GATS Jar (save on fuel) = $7.00
13. Airtrans fuel tester (the tube type that has a screwdriver at one end) = $2.00

David L. Snodgrass
Roanoke, IN 260-672-9528
Cell: 260-403-0229

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Join BAC today and be a part of the ONLY Type Club for the Musketeer series!

www.beechaeroclub.org

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/musketeermail/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/musketeermail/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:musketeermail-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:musketeermail-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
musketeermail-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

-----------------------------------------
This message was automatically imported from BAC-Mail or the Musketeer Mail list. Replies might not be seen by the original author.