I still have a few of the items for sale.

I have an iPAQ and Anywhere Map GPS system for sale; here are the details:
1. iPAQ 3970 upgraded to Pocket PC 2003 - version 4.20.108 (Build 13100). I installed this upgrade to allow me to download the latest updates from Anywhere Map. This unit will last several hours without recharging. It comes with both a 12 volt DC charger and a USB charger/programming cable that connects to your PC. An Anywhere Map optional DC power supply is also included, which provides several additional hours of back-up for the iPAQ. When flying I had the power supply plugged into my cigarette lighter, then my iPAQ connected to the power supply but you can just charge the power supply with the included AC charger and just use it as a backup in case of emergency. All iPAQ instructions and software included. Also includes optional leather case and 512 MB SD card. Don't forget that the iPAQ can serve you outside the plane with its Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel capabilities!
2. Anywhere Map software version 1.9 (Build 100 - latest build from Anywhere Map is 101). All backup software included.
3. November 22, 2007 database installed (Yearly subscription from Control Vision for Anywhere Map for database updates and a year of software upgrades is $115 - sometimes on sale for $95. For more details about Anywhere Map go to http://www.anywheremap.com/.
4. Anywhere Map XP flight planner. A very powerful tool for planning your flight that allows you to download your flight details to the Anywhere Map program on the iPAQ.
5. iBT-GPS Bluetooth GPS Receiver (only used a few times, still have the box). This uses Bluetooth, which means there are no wires between the iPAQ and receiver! The literature says that it will last up to 25 hrs without recharging but it does come with both AC and DC chargers. This is a WAAS capable receiver.
Anywhere Map allows iPAQ upgrades to add XM weather to this system (not included). Although my system does not come with GPS driving instruction software, there are several software packages available that run on the iPAQ that will allow you to also use the iPAQ and GPS receiver in your car or truck!

Price for iPAQ and Anywhere Map Combo: $380. Please email or call with any questions.

Flight training items:
1. VFR Communications from Sporty's - single, 55 minute DVD, my price $15
2. King Schools Instrument Rating Checkride Course - a 2 DVD set. Price new $119, my price $60
3. King Schools Takeoffs and Landings Made Easy - Price new $49, my price $25

Prices do not include shipping and I'm open to the method of shipment you prefer. If you buy several items you'll definitely realize a savings in shipment costs. Payment needs to be made by certified check or money order in US funds unless you want to wait for your regular check to clear. I'll except PayPal payment but you must pay any additional PayPal fees. I'm not against selling the items outside the USA but you will have to pay for customs charges, etc. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

David L. Snodgrass
Roanoke, IN 260-672-9528

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Join BAC today and be a part of the ONLY Type Club for the Musketeer series!

www.beechaeroclub.org

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/musketeermail/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/musketeermail/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:musketeermail-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:musketeermail-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
musketeermail-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

-----------------------------------------
This message was automatically imported from BAC-Mail or the Musketeer Mail list. Replies might not be seen by the original author.