Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wine Country Fly-In Jan. 16, 2010

Wine Country Fly-In Jan. 16, 2010

Hello fellow BAC flyer's, let's start the new year right with a fly in.

Fellow BAC member and Sundowner CFI, Mariellen Couppee, will be our hostess for this event.

Mariellen is employed by Davis Flight Support/ Woodland Aviation located at the Yolo County Airport (KDWA) in Woodland, CA.

The Davis Flight Support building at KDWA will be our anchor. The building is a pristine example of what an FBO should provide.

Mariellen has worked with her Companies VP, Gary, and arraigned the following:

Maintenance and avionics demos

Techs will be available for questions and evaluations of aircraft issues

A Laminated sectional was prepared by Mariellen for an air tour of our area

Fuel and hotel discounts have been secured and we are asking for a head count for a catered dinner.

Please come and join us for this social gathering and informative Q&A. For those with questions on how to get the most performance from their Sundowner, ask Mariellen. She trains in hers and is very Sundowner savey.

WE NEED A HEAD COUNT !!!!!
    Thanks Bob Lewis- assistenant to Mariellen

Mariellen & Bob,

You can add me to the list! I will be there, just have some good wine chilled!

All for one!
    Chris L.

Wine Country fly-in Jan 16,2010

Bob,
    It seems I cannot get the timing right. My plane will be in annual on 12-31-2009, If I can get it done by the 16th I will be there.

Rick Spann

Bob,

I'm in annual too... double bummer!

Mike

Guys we all know Jan is unpredictable. If you can't fly but are willing to drive, I would love to see all of you-Bob

Hey Bob, I'll be able to make it. I'll also donate a ride to someone who needs it.

Aris

You guys might not believe this given my schedule, but I might actually be able to make the Wine Country Fly-in on the 16th. I might be getting there sometime in the afternoon unless I can trade the day before, but I am off that day and should be in California. I am looking forward to seeing some west coast friends who I have missed for awhile.

Dan Jonas

Candy and I are tenatively going to try to make it...timing, transportation mode and route TBD. We would be piggy backing with a general Bay Area visit.
    --
    Mark

I will attend. Will drive from Lafayette. Ron