Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael G. Rellihan

Orbiting Earth Orbiting Earth Smithy's Avatar
    He is at peace. No more glitches, parts shortages or corrosion due to scat tube! Just clear skies. I am so sorry for your loss.
    He will be missed.

Jamie,
    Words cannot express the loss you must be feeling. I thank you for your kind efforts and I thank you for being there for Paula. I know Mike would have felt more secure with you there.

A friend is gone, but will not be forgotten.

If the world were full of individuals like Mike Rellihan, my, what a better place it would be. He gave of his time, his knowledge, intellect, courage, and love for others in a most unselfish, gracious and caring fashion.

By my measure, he was a great man, and it was a pleasure and a blessing to have been associated, in even a small way, with Mike. My thoughts and prayers for comfort are with Paula and Mike's entire family.

Orbiting Earth Orbiting Earth corcoran's Avatar
    Mike stayed at our house on Prince Edward Island over several days. We got to know him outside our website friendship. We enjoyed his knowledge, humor, seriousness and generosity. I hope that wherever he is now he will finally know that I am about to upgrade my "damned dial-up internet" that he hated so much and always joked about.

"Thanks for flying with me Mike, and demonstrating how to skillfully land my own plane. You'll be missed".

Tom and Margie Corcoran
    Braintree MA and PEI, Canada

I am not happy that he is gone. But I am happy he is at peace and at the right hand of our father to look over us. Godbless you mike. I and others will truly miss you. But don't worry I know you will be watching over all of us.

A great human being and a friend to all of us. I know that he is missed and leaves behind a world that he made better by his being there.

Though we knew it was inevitable, this is truly a sad day. Mike was a friend to all of us, even if some never had the chance to meet him and shake his hand. His support for our club, planes and members will not be equaled. A titan has left us....he will be missed.

LeeAnne & Chris Linderman

Mike was a very thoughtful and humble man. All who had the opportunity to visit KLUX and share a meal and a laugh with Mike, Paula, and the crew will have fond memories of that experience. Our club will enjoy the fruits of Mike's labor and the sharing of his knowledge for many years to come. I am verry sorry to hear that you have passed but glad that your personal discomfort is gone.

Godspeed, Mike. This world will seem emptier for a long time without your kindness and generousity. What you freely gave to others is being returned in the outpouring of good wishes and tears of those who knew you and those who only knew of you.

Bo & Sandra