Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BACFest 2011

Orbiting Earth Left the Solar System
    Any way we can get a link to the list of attendees on the Home page?
    Cloyd Van Hook
    Founder and First President of BAC

States visited (though not necessarily landed in) by N2393L (AKA Minnie), N9227S (AKA Annie) and N26TM (AKA Mary) while I've owned and flown the aforementioned aircraft.

Just a little over six weeks away. Who else is going?
    Cloyd Van Hook

States visited (though not necessarily landed in) by N2393L (AKA Minnie), N9227S (AKA Annie) and N26TM (AKA Mary) while I've owned and flown the aforementioned aircraft.

Just registered for Susan and I. Candy.. you aren't going to be there?
    -----------------------------------------
    Mobile: +1-706-317-3227 (GMT-5)

Doug, I'm still trying to determine if I will be able to go this year. Crazy schedule during that week and pet care might be preventing me from heading east. Still working on it. Mark plans on being there in time for the "social hour" on Thursday. He left for China again yesterday for 16 days, but I think that's what he was planning for his arrival time.

Bump.

Just wanted to get this back on the Home page.

So far only 17 members are shown as planning to attend and only 12 of those are shown as registered.

Come on guys and gals.

Let's support BACFest.
    Cloyd Van Hook

Thank you, CVH!

I would like to see this thread pinned to the home page, or at least a link to it. We can delete my irrelevant post, as per our SOP.

It's now official! My Girlfriend is throwing me out of the house for BACfest, again this year! Yeah, for me & her!

I will fly commercial to BGM, 1 hour / 50 miles away. Arriving just before noon, 09/29/2011. Departing 10/02/2011, very early 0615 in the morning. I have a rent car, if this helps anyone. This was the closest scheduled service that I found. SYR & AVP have more options and flexibility, but they are further away, if that info helps anyone.

Sciscoe

Hi all:

Count us in - Janet & Don Bateman. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Don
    C-GNIO

Orbiting Earth Heading to Pluto sjcote's Avatar
    Don!
    How the heck are you? I haven't heard much from you folks for a while. It'll be great to see your two.

Steve Cote
    BAC Founding Member
    Sundowner N-1958L

Hi Steve: Nice to hear from you again. We are doing well, both retired, Janet has taken up golfing but I managed to talk her into taking a few days off & fly over to Ithaca. It's only about a 3 hour flight but having to stop at Niagara to clear customs, it could take longer. We plan to be there Thurs. afternoon. We will drive over (8 hours), if necessary.
    Talk to you soon,
    Don