Thread: Article: A&P, Repair Stations and Other Maintenance Providers

Article: A&P, Repair Stations and Other Maintenance Providers

States Flown To/From/In (but not including over)

Mark I found this listed:

Dan Lawler
    SKYschool
    6418 MacCurdy Drive
    Prescott, AZ
    928 778-4222
    928 776 8099
    http://skyschoolinc.com
    Entered/Updated: 02/03/05
    We have a 180 hp basic IFR equipped B-23 on line for rent at only $69 per hour! i have given over 200 hours dual in Musketeers.
    Email: dan@airgrandcanyon.com
    skyschool
    C-ASMELI CFII

Pretty sure they don't have a Mouse on the line because I bought it...

To be honest I think the business is defunct but not 100% sure.
    My airplane isn't slow... it's stately.

Is this list from satisfied BAC member customers? Or just some that asked to be listed?

Paul,
    I believe the list is mostly (if not entirely) generated by BAC members. We used to have a way to post names of mechanics and instructors so that members could share. This list has been updated to just show mechanics and IA's. Of course, some of them have other credentials.

I looked but could not find the link on the BAC site for the complete list. I'm not sure it still exists but Mark G. has access to all the "original" data so maybe he pulled it from there.

So, to answer your question, assuming members would only list someone with whom they had a good experience, I think we can rely somewhat on these names to be "good guys!" As always though, do your research!

All for one!
    Chris L.

I didn't list the White Hawk Aviation info but personally he has taken care of my Sundowner for several years. John Persinger

Actually this is a revised listing of vendors who have an existing listing. Whether that was as a member, or generated by a member varies. A disclaimer indicating that none of these are recommendations by Beech Aero Club or the Board of Directors will follow. The adjustments in the lists (CFI and A&P) are being made so that it will be clear that these are potential resources for members without any BAC research into customer satisfaction. As always, anyone electing to use A&P or CFI services should do their own research.

Please add this shop: thanks Rap

Mike Goss Aviation, LLC
    Michael Goss A&P/IA
    997 TC Russell Dr
    Alexander City, AL 35010
    256 343 3016
    mkmikegoss@yahoo.com
    BAC Member
    Many years of experience on Beech piston aircraft: A36, Baron, V35, Sierra, Musketeer, Sport on field with multiple annuals performed on each. Other makes and models as well. Located at KALX, east central Alabama.