Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: BACFest 2013 update

Tom, has it been THAT LONG since the Patriots had a team you would bet on.
    Cloyd Van Hook
    Founder and First President of BAC

States visited (though not necessarily landed in) by N2393L (AKA Minnie), N9227S (AKA Annie) and N26TM (AKA Mary) while I've owned and flown the aforementioned aircraft.

Tom, here's an offer you can't refuse.

If the Red Sox make it to the World Series you can get me tickets to the games and I'll let you keep your beer.
    Cloyd Van Hook

States visited (though not necessarily landed in) by N2393L (AKA Minnie), N9227S (AKA Annie) and N26TM (AKA Mary) while I've owned and flown the aforementioned aircraft.

Well of course, here comes my arch rival and dreaded nemesis, Cloyd Vanhook. He could not possibly resist the temptation to get in a couple jabs and a knife in my BAC, at a time like this.

So, I get tackled by Brad & Doug. That's ok. It's the ball game. But then, here he comes with a late hit, piling on and personal fouls. Where's the penalty flag? Where's the web-ref?

It's these constant little attacks against my poor little airplanes. Poor people have poor planes. Sorry. I'm a fat guy that lost 20 pounds, to fly with Marty. And he attacks me for it. I did not even ask if he has grown any hair on his head? I would not do something like that.

I think he should buy me a bottle of Oban 18 Year Old Scotch. And bring it to BACfest. What do you guys think?

I'm sure he'll bring you the bottle.....after he drinks the scotch!
    Mike Nielsen
    McCook, NE
    Sierra N9164S

Bill, I'll give you one of the bottles of beer Tom Corcoran is bringing me. I'm sure it's top shelf.

I didn't see the Pat's game last night but it sounds like it may be time to place another bet on the Saints-Pats game.
    Cloyd Van Hook

I spoke to Coast Guard folks and the FBO at Elizabeth City today. Looks like they are ready for us. We are expected at the Base at 10:00 am next friday.
    Pizza to follow at Kitty Hawk is set up also. Ready to roll!

I'm ready - c'mon weather gods...

Regards,
    Scott

Hi Scott,
    What flt planning app is that?
    Cheers, Cliff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Cliff Conrad
    Moose Jaw, SK
    76 Sundowner C-GTGS
    "Airworthiness is not optional..."

Provinces I've Landed In

Hi Cliff,

I've been a ForeFlight diehard from day one - but - recently I've been coming around to Garmin's way of thinking... I like actually flying with the Garmin Pilot App better now... It has a substantially less cluttered background than flying against the sectional - of course the sectional is just a click a way if you want it... I've got both ForeFlight and Garmin loaded now - as I still like ForeFlight's intuitive interface to get the big weather picture before I launch... We'll see how it goes when it's time to renew... Competition seems fierce among the big three - which is good for us...

Regards,
    Scott

Garmin has a partial panel as well which I like...

Regards,
    Scott