Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone interested in a 2nd fly-in at St. Augustine, FL in early December???

Anyone interested in a 2nd fly-in at St. Augustine, FL in early December???

I sent a letter to members in the S E Region to gauge the interest in a Fly-in, Christmas party combination the weekend of December 7th. I want to do Friday nite Christmas party combined with SAAPA (that is St. Augustine Airport Pilots' Association) as we did last year. Then a private meal on Saturday evening. It is one of the 5 busiest weekends in St. Augustine, so I really need to have some indications of those that would be interested in attending. That is a lot of work, if only a fairly low number are interested. Also, motel reservations will need to be completed early. I will have more information soon.

We enjoyed hosting it last year, and hope to grow it now and in the future.

Please respond if you think you would be interested.

Thanks,

Dave

You can count on two smiling faces this year!
    Gary Embrey
    Vero Beach FL
    1974 Sundowner N21KM

I am planning to go whether there is a fly-in or not. Hoping to have the funds to make the reservations in the next week.
    N2301L
    "The Rat"

Scars are tatoos with better stories.

Orbiting Earth Orbiting Earth corcoran's Avatar
    Margie and I will be in St. Augustine for a week beginning December 14th.
    If this makes me a week late I will clean-up after you guys.

The 2012 fly-in was well organized and Dave had plenty for us to do.
    St. Augustine goes all out with Christmas decorations and Dave got us into a pilot's Christmas party and a great seminar.
    Tom Corcoran, Boston

Charlotte and I are in.

Rap

Rap McBurney
    N28848

I want to make that trip and getting out of the cold makes it a great excuse count me in.
    Tim Vangundy
    Camby, Indiana
    Gordon Graham Field, 2R2
    1978 Sundowner
    N18977

I hope that interest in a St. Augustine Fly-in picks up. We would like to grow from last year. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know.
    Thanks,

Dave
    SE Regional Director

I am planning a Bahamas trip late December. If I can make this a stop on the way it will work out well for me. But I need to do it close to Christmas week.

Paul,
    we are locked in for Dec 6, 7 and 8. Sorry.
    Dave

All right all my fellow Southeast Region members. It's time to let Dave know that you are alive and kicking. We had a great time last year, and I'm looking forward to another trip to St Augustine. This is a great opportunity to see and enjoy a great place and get to know folks as something other than an email address. Let's get Dave busy!!!!

And any of you folks that aren't in the SE, you know you're welcome to visit!
    Gary Embrey
    Vero Beach FL
    1974 Sundowner N21KM