Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenth Anniversary Celebration (BAC TAC)

Tenth Anniversary Celebration (BAC TAC)

The registration page has now been set up and the registration process has already begun. Thanks Mark G. for a neat registration page!

As the news article on the home page points out, the original date for this event is changed. The reason is the Beechcraft company was acquired and production schedules changed which fouled up our original factory tour date. Brad Mitchell and I did some scrambling and phone calling and got the factory tour rescheduled and the hotel reservations reset.

The Beech factory tour will be on the morning of Friday, June 20th. We will meet at the plant around 9:30 or so. More details will be forthcoming. Meanwhile, please note, due to the defense contracts with the government that Beechcraft has there will be tight security. You MUST provide your full name and current home address to Brad or me ten days before the tour date. You should have a government issued photo ID with you at the start of the tour. Also, note the tour is part of the event and included in the registration fee (in a way). In other words if you do not register and pay the registration fee you will not be able to take the tour.

To register and pay your registration fee just click on the blue button on the home page that says "REGISTER NOW." You can pay by credit card or by mailing a check. If you chose to pay by check the Club address is:

Beech Aero Club
    BAC TAC Event
    P. O. Box 1764
    Alexander City, AL 35011

(PS - it will be much simpler for everyone if you will pay on-line with a credit card...Thank you!)

Registration closes on June 10, 2014.
    All for one!
    Chris Linderman
    BAC Founding Member
    Sierra N5106M
    KSUN (Hailey, ID)

States visited by N5106M

Looking forward to a great turnout for the 10th anniversary celebration. Those registered as of 4/24/14 are:
    Rap McBurney (2)
    Cloyd Van Hook
    Brad Mitchell (2)
    David Stevens (2)

Is there a list of attendees?
    Bob Schmidt, Founding Member
    Sundowner N282G has landed in:

Also flew VH-WEI in Oz.

Those registered as of May 12 are:

Rap McBurney (2)
    Cloyd Van Hook
    Brad Mitchell (2)
    David Stevens (2)
    Chris Linderman
    Dave Singleton (2)
    John Redmon

Registration will close on Tuesday, June 10. We have to provide all the names to the Beech Factory for tour clearance, so after the tenth we won't be able to add anyone for the tour. There will be more reminders as we get closer.
    Last edited by bmitchell; 05-12-2014 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Update attendee list

Thanks for getting this underway. Please post the schedule when it gets firmed up for Saturday, which is when I may be able to jump-into-the-fray as a late arrival. Happy to still pay the registration fee as needed and buy a round of sodas as the winner of the "red lantern" award. Will know more as the calendar days approach and, of course, weather dependent.

Looking forward to seeing another mouse ... eventually,

Nelson
    Attached Images Attached Images

We're a little over two weeks out from the deadline to register to attend the banquet and be cleared for the Beech factory tour.

If you're planning to attend now would be a good time to register.
    Cloyd Van Hook
    Founder and First President of BAC

States visited (though not necessarily landed in) by N2393L (AKA Minnie), N9227S (AKA Annie) and N26TM (AKA Mary) while I've owned and flown the aforementioned aircraft.

I am planning on attending. By myself so far. Whomever is in contact with the beech factory please pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve59 View Post
    I am planning on attending. By myself so far. Whomever is in contact with the beech factory please pm me.
    That would be Mr. Linderman who I believe is currently out of the country. Hopefully they have internet where he is.
    Cloyd Van Hook
    Founder and First President of BAC

States visited (though not necessarily landed in) by N2393L (AKA Minnie), N9227S (AKA Annie) and N26TM (AKA Mary) while I've owned and flown the aforementioned aircraft.