Home | Southwest Fly-In

Southwest Fly-In

BAD NEWS – Well folks, This is starting to look bad. I have been checking the Weather Channel at www.weather.com for Sedona for the weekend. Right now, Friday is looking good but Saturday Clouds and Rain are forecasted and Sunday looks like weather from Reno to Moab down to El Paso and over to San Diego. Most folks in this area might find it hard to return home late Saturday or Sunday. Winds are predicted to be between 15-25 on Saturday and it looks like the Low is centered over Flagstaff on Sunday.

I suggest that if you made reservations at the Sedona Hotel on the Airport that you cancel them now in-order to get any deposit back you may have paid.

I hate to cancel the Fly-In completely but I do not want to keep people hanging in the event it gets worse. So I am sorry to have to do this. I was really looking foreword to seeing everyone and their aircraft.

I will reschedule the Fly-In as soon as possible and post on both Mmail and BAC. I am still having the Maintenance Clinic at Mojave (KMHV) in December. Maybe we can count that as a Fly-In Pro-Tem.

Anyway, As soon as I get something together for a fly-in, I will get it posted So…


Jeff Bryant

Thank you for adding to the resources available for your Fellow BAC Members.